Groovy Vegan Nutter Butters by Juliette Haas
Juliette Haas ·
These are such a fun CBD-infused treat – ideal for dessert, on top of an oat bowl, or for a snack at any time of day!
We all love a good old fashioned nutter butter... but we (and our tummies) might not love the refined sugar so much. If you're lactose intolerant, you'll want to get your hands dirty and make these vegan nutter butters, complete with good vibes & calm!
Groovy Butter is in the cookies and filling to take this treat from fun to functional.
- 1/2 cup Stone Ground Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup Stone Ground Almond Butter
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all wet ingredients (almond butter, vanilla, maple syrup/honey) but save the 2 tbsp almond milk.
3. Incorporate and fold almond flour and baking powder in slowly, then add 2 tbsp almond milk as needed.
4. Roll dough into balls and place them in groups of two, repeat until all of the dough is used.
5. Using a fork for lines, press down on each set of cookie dough balls and criss cross the pattern
6. Bake cookies for 8-10 mins, remove and let cool for 8-10 mins
7. Mix together almond butter, almond milk, and maple syrup/honey
8. Spread one cookie with the filling you just made, and press another cookie on top of it. Serve, and enjoy!
You can find more of Juliette's dairy-free, gluten-free, and delicious recipes on her Instagram or website. Happy baking!